TRASHed Recycling Store
The TRASHed Recycling Store is an interactive recycling project created by Global Inheritance, an American non-profit organization who has been successfully running it for over 15 years. The project encourages people to collect all recyclable materials that accumulate during big social events and festivals all over the world. Participants will be able to purchase products from the TRASHed Recycling Store by handing over used bottles, cans and cups in exchange for credits.
The more people collect, the more products they can buy. In the past the TRASHed Recycling Store has sold backstage and VIP tickets to concerts, merchandise signed by DJ’s, CDs, and more.
85% of materials used at Kappa FuturFestival are recycled. In the last edition the audience collected over 45.000 cups, bottles and cans!
How does it work?
Collect bottles and empty cups and earn rewards from the TRASHed Recylcing Store. Each bottle or cup is worth one credit, which you can then use during the Kappa FuturFestival in order to purchase one of our incredible prizes!
- All bottles and cups must be collected at Kappa FuturFestival.
- You cannot collect bottles or cups from trashcans.
- Bottles and cups must be empty.
- You can only accumulate points during the two days at the Festival.
- Prizes are subject to availability, so hurry up!
- You cannot combine the points accumulated by two different people.