Cashless is the only payment method available at Kappa FuturFestival: a re-chargeable RFID wristband that you will receive at the Festival, during the check-in!
You can top-up your wristband online to avoid queuing at the Festival. Once recharged you will be able to use it at every payment station: to buy food, drinks, merchandise as well as other goods and services available at the Festival.
To top-up your wristband, go through the following steps:
- Go on cashless.kappafuturfestival.it
- Create an account and enter your ticket's barcode number (if you have different tickets for different days, use the ticket for the first day of attendance)
- Select a top-up amount and pay
- Your credit will be transfered from your ticket to your wristband at the entrance
- Keep your wristband until the end of the event(or write down the code behind the RFID chip) to be able to receive assistance and request the refund.
Refunds can be requested on our Cashless Portal after the Festival starting July 7th and ending July 15th. The refund can take up to 30 days.
For more information you can contact us.