The TRASHed Recycling Store is a Global Inheritance project that has been running for over 15 years.
This project encourages people at large events and festivals to recycle bottles, cans and cups in exchange for points redeemable for exclusive items and experiences.
Not only do participants walk away feeling better about recycling, they can think less about where they step, having contributed to a cleaner venue.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Collect recyclables
2. Get points
3. Earn prizes
85% of materials used at Kappa FuturFestival is recycled. Last year participants collected more than 45k glasses, bottles and cans!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Collect empty bottles and cups and redeem prizes! Each item brought to the Recycling Store counts for 1 point!
- Every bottle and cup must be collected inside the venue.
- You can collect points during the two days of Festival
- Prizes are limited, so hurry up!!
- You cannot put together points from different people
- You cannot take bottles and cups from trash bins
- Bottles and cups must be empty
Using bottles and cups as bargaining chip participants can "buy", il pubblico può "comprare" items from the Recycling Store. The most you collect the highest the value of the prize you can redeem!